Save A Warrior® is a Veterans Service Organization who serves sworn active duty personnel and military Veterans, First Responders who have served in the armed forces, and sworn, full-time First Responders from the State of Ohio who are struggling with symptoms related to Post Traumatic Stress (PTS). We are here to support and serve you.
Service in Iraq or Afghanistan is NOT required. Service in ground combat is NOT a requirement. The only requirement is a desire to heal and a willingness to serve others still struggling with the effects of trauma. Experience shows that Save A Warrior works best if you are willing to do “the Work” and commit to a daily practice that includes meditation and a life of service to others.
In the past, we have served:
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans struggling with PTS
- Warriors who experienced Military Sexual Trauma (MST)
- Special Operations Forces, including: Navy SEALS, Delta Commandos, Green Berets, Army Rangers, Marine Force Recon, Air Force PJs, and Australian Commandos
- WWII, Vietnam (1955-1975) and Gulf War (1990-1991) Veterans
- Veterans of peacetime service who have experienced traumatic situations affecting their well being
Please know that Save A Warrior is a 24/7 alcohol and drug free program. If you struggle with alcohol or drug use, we STRONGLY encourage you to begin recovery immediately, we can support your recovery journey from Substance Use Disorder (SUD). If you desire to heal from Post Traumatic Stress our experience shows sobriety is critical.